- Don’t set a goal at the beginning.
- Don’t be a slave to the scale.
- Never be hungry.
- Never eat anything you don’t like.
- Never do any exercise you don’t enjoy.
- Keep a journal of everything you eat and how much you exercise.
- Never beat yourself up if you eat or do something you didn’t intend to do.
- Don’t allow anything – or anyone – to make you feel bad about yourself.
- Food scale
- Measuring cups (dry and liquid measure)
- Measuring spoons
- Calorie/carb book
- Cool big glass for water
- Cool shaker for protein powder
- Lifestyle journal